Imagine one of your drivers is involved in a major collision involving a family in a minivan. As the Safety Director, you have become the Claim Administrator and must work with management, law enforcement, insurance companies, attorneys, and eventually a jury in court.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to confidently answer the following:
- Do you know what to do to properly collect the necessary documentation?
- What is spoliation?
- How do you defend yourself against the trend in “nuclear verdicts?”
- What can you expect to experience from other parties during the process?
- Are you prepared for court?
We’ll look at some of the steps you need to take to collect records and document the incident post-accident from the perspectives of the accident investigator, insurance adjuster, and transportation attorney.
This is not an accident investigation/reconstruction class, but a class that provides the safety manager insight into how to systematically work through the aftermath of a collision crisis.
- Teacher: System Administrator